The High Divide Collaborative is hosting a shortened, virtual workshop this year. Our panelists will discuss trends, challenges, and opportunities on the following topics:
- The Status of High Divide Community Socioeconomics – and Why it Matters for Landscape Conservation
- The Changing Role of Outdoor Recreation in the High Divide
- It all starts will an idea: An Overview of Food-Related Rural Development Projects in the High Divide
- Growing Rural Resilience: An organic farm explores food sovereignty in rural Idaho
- Trends in ranching technology
- Trends in commercial timber product marketability
The panel (10am -12pm) will be followed by an informal breakout session (1pm – 2:30pm) to reconnect with partners and learn more about the work happening in the High Divide.
Hope to see you there!